Thrive Tutoring and Education Support Services provides home-school support services to students and parents or guardians through the services listed below or through our individual tutoring services, small group tutoring services.
With Home-school Support Services we are providing students with one on one guidance through an entire online or distance course. We are taking the student from start to finish including providing test and exam invigilation services with BC Certified Teachers in the comfort of our office. (Please note that provincial examinations must be done at a local secondary school.)
Home-school support services include
- assistance with enrollment in distance programs (as needed)
- coursework scheduling
- individual tutoring services
- at home work to complete between sessions (as needed and if appropriate)
- weekly progress reports when requested
- end of session discussions are available in the last 10 minutes of your student’s scheduled tutoring session
- weekly parent-tutor email communication when requested
- optional complimentary bi-monthly parent – tutor meetings.
- Home-school support tutoring is $40.00 per hour.
- Sessions must be pre-booked on a regular schedule at a set time for a specified time period.
- For example Monday and Wednesday; 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm; September 01, 2017 – June 30, 2018.
- All tutoring sessions must be paid in full one month in advance.
- Advance payment of fees will be reimbursed when sessions are cancelled 14 days prior to the scheduled session.
Parents and Guardians
Do YOU need help planning and scheduling your student’s coursework? Visit our Home-school Planning and Development page to learn how we can help you.
To learn more about Thrive Tutoring and Education Support Services, please fill out the form below and we will respond in two business days.